What cookies are and how they operate
Cookies are information packets stored by the web browsers. Web servers send cookies to web browsers. The information cookies store is sent back to the server the cookies were sent from, each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers.
Type of cookies
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The first category is deleted from the computer when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies remain stored on the computer. They can be removed by deleting them or you can let them expire.
https://www.chicagotuckpointingservice.com and cookies
We use three types of cookies on our website, in order to track our customers:
• Session cookies to track your login IP
• Login detail cookies to be able to verify your login credentials
• A general cookie that is tracking the referring site from which you accessed our website
Third party cookies
Using our website, may imply receiving third party cookies which may be used to:
• Tracking your site viewing habits
• Tracking entry and exit points
• Any and all other tracking related information
Should you have any questions about this cookies policy, please contact us by phone at 312.533.6033 or send us an email at email@example.com